- HVAC education (Associates, Diploma, Certificate) or Manufacturer Training or 3+ years of HVAC technician experience.
- EPA certification.
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate Apple iPad and operate via company's dispatch system
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- You must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, have a "clean cut" appearance and adapt well to all types of working conditions.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, & write in the English language
- High school diploma or GED.
- NATE certification
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.Steve Davis Heating & Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.